Header Ads

Radhika Pandit shares a cute video shot by Yash, check it out

After delivering a baby girl last year, Radhika Pandit is back to social media and shared a cute video shot by KGF star Yah.
Kannada stars Yash and Radhika Pandit welcomed their first child on December 2, 2018. The adorable couple are parents to a baby girl. Ever since Radhika delivered the baby, she has been away from the social media, while Yash was busy with the promotions and release of his hit Kannada film KGF. Well, the gorgeous actress-mom is back to social media again and fans can't keep calm. A few days before, Radhika shared a video that was shot by Yash. However, she forgot to give credits to Yash for shooting a good looking video of her. 
She shared another video of her to thank her husband Yash. Radhika shared a cute video of her and wrote, "I had forgotten to give credits to the video I had uploaded a couple of days ago, looks like i need to give him credit for the way m looking too.. to who? Do I have to mention?." Yash and Radhika are surely setting major couple goals. Also, one can see how Radhika has maintained herself post pregnancy. She is glowing and looking beautiful. 






A post shared by Radhika Pandit (@iamradhikapandit) on

Last year, during an interview with Times of India, Radhika Pandit revealed about how she shared her pregnancy news to husband Yash. She revealed, "Dad, mum and I were supposed to travel that week and then I got to know that we were expecting. I went blank for a moment and when it hit me, I was jumping with joy. I wanted to so badly share the moment with Yash but he was away in Mysuru and I couldn’t reach him. When I finally did, I asked him to come on video call. “Why? Are you missing me so much,” was Yash’s immediate response. I told him to come online and then ask me all these questions."  
Radhika Pandit shares a cute video shot by Yash, check it out Radhika Pandit shares a cute video shot by Yash, check it out Reviewed by Pezziny Jossboss on February 12, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Show your Contribution

Ad Home

Ready to Learn?


Are you interested in learning digital marketing from Beginners Level to become a professional in offering digtial services? if Yes please click link below to learn all.


DIGITAL MARKETING BASICS
Powered by Blogger.