Header Ads

I have 2weeks to Decide Chelsea future - Antonio Conte


The Italian was asked the same question numerous times during the press conference after the Huddersfield draw.
Will you be manager next season?

"I think for this season this is my last game - it's always the same and I don't have anything to add."
Will you be here next season though?

"This is not my task, there is a club to judge the situation and then to take the best decision."


Antonio Conte
I have 2weeks to Decide Chelsea future - Antonio Conte I have 2weeks to Decide Chelsea future - Antonio Conte Reviewed by Pezziny Jossboss on May 10, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Show your Contribution

Ad Home

Ready to Learn?


Are you interested in learning digital marketing from Beginners Level to become a professional in offering digtial services? if Yes please click link below to learn all.


DIGITAL MARKETING BASICS
Powered by Blogger.