Header Ads

GOOGLE PLAY REFUND TRICK 2018 [Still Working]



√ Get refund from Google 100% working

Method :-

1. Go to google play store on your web browser and go to your account page

2. Go to purchase history and select report problem

3. From options I initially chose: Purchase is defective and doesn't work as advertised- got email saying "but we can’t provide a refund for this purchase because it is outside of our refund policy"

4. I repeated step 2 and this time selected: I no longer want this purchase - got email saying "but we can’t provide a refund for this purchase because it is outside of our refund policy"

5. Repeated step two and this time selected: Purchase was made by friend or family member without my consent- got email saying "but we can’t provide a refund for this purchase because it is outside of our refund policy"

6. Wait 5 minutes

7. Repeated step 2 and this time selected: I don't recognize this purchase or charge- I got an email saying the refund has been approved.

8. I Got Refund From Google Playstore

Try it and drop testimony...
GOOGLE PLAY REFUND TRICK 2018 [Still Working] GOOGLE PLAY REFUND TRICK 2018 [Still Working] Reviewed by Pezziny Jossboss on May 13, 2018 Rating: 5

2 comments:

  1. All that happens is after i repeat step 2 the second time they send me an email saying they are reviewing and will let me know within 2 business days.

    ReplyDelete

Show your Contribution

Ad Home

Ready to Learn?


Are you interested in learning digital marketing from Beginners Level to become a professional in offering digtial services? if Yes please click link below to learn all.


DIGITAL MARKETING BASICS
Powered by Blogger.